8/22/2008

Back to the daily grind

Sadly, summer is basically over for Jolie and me. Two weeks ago, volleyball started up again, and since I have so much planning to do for the new course I'm teaching, it's back to dropping Jolie off at grandma and grandpa's for the day. Of course, I am heart broken, but Jolie doesn't seem to mind at all. She has a blast over there with her goofy grandparents.

Here is a recap of our wonderful summer together:

Jolie went from laying on the floor:


To doing the plank pose:


To crawling:


Sometimes she got really dressed up:


And sometimes she got barely dressed:


Jolie made friends:




Went swimming:


Played with her toys:


Played with Kitten:


Really, she played with anything:


She took rides in laundry baskets:


And rides in her stroller:


But mostly, summer was about having lots of time with daddy:


And mommy:

3 comments:

Ella Bella Pie said...

That was the sweetest blog ever! What an amazing Summer. Who can resist a baby butt? Although my favorite picture has to be you two and kitten. Jolie Bolie Pie is too cute!
I'm going to have to get Ella a laundry car.

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy I got to spend some time with you girls this summer! Remember, you are always welcome to resume some swimming indoors at my place :)

Anna Banana said...

So adorable. Her smile is just so infectious! It makes you want to kiss the computer screen. You just inspired me to get off my lazy butt and update our pictures, too.